Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Single Parenting

I don't know how single parents do it.

I mean, I'm doing it because I don't really have a choice thanks to this deployment. It comforts me that I still get emails of encouragement and love from Christopher and that I know after this year, he will be back and I will have a partner again. I can't imagine how hard it is knowing that you don't have a parenting partner to fall back on eventually.

I have to admit I've gotten lazier as time has gone on. I don't really know if it's laziness or just that I'm completely worn out. Bean likes to be held. All. The. Time. Seriously. If I didn't have the Moby or the Beco, I honestly don't know what I would do. By the time she goes down for a nap, I just want to sit there and stare at the computer. I just get random spurts of cleaning done and then I just look around and say screw it. I stay up a lot later than I should because I have absolutely no me time so when she goes to bed, I feel like I have to cram in some me time before I wake up and do it all by myself all over again.

I know, I'm having a pity party for myself. But really, it's not that big of a pity party. I love being a stay at home mom. I love being with her all the time. She's so cute I just want to eat her up! It would just be nice to have a 30 minute break a day.

I'm going to try to work up the energy to clear up the desk and take out the sewing machine tomorrow. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com