Wednesday, May 5, 2010

OC(BT)D

I'm having an Obsessive Compulsive (Baby Thought) Disorder type of day.

It's strange being this consumed with thoughts of nothing but babies. I used to get annoyed seeing little kids running around, curse parents under my breath for not controlling their screaming children, and claim that I was never going to have one of my own. Then, I met Poppa Bean. Almost instantly I wanted nothing more than to marry him, change my name, and become a baby makin' fool.

I see babies now and all I can think is "I want! I want! I want!" My favorite section of any store now? Baby clothes. I love baby clothes. I don't think anything in this world is cuter than baby clothes (besides babies themselves). Sweet moments between children and their parents on TV? Yeah, I become a tear factory. I feel like an absolute lame ass.

And is it just me or does it seem like everyone in the entire world is either pregnant or has a baby? I probably notice it a lot more now that I am actively trying but I can't help but feel a twinge of jealousy when I see a happy pregnant lady. I want!

We're gearing up for the second cycle and seriously, I want this little bean like yesterday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com