Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

We are officially back in the states and have been hanging out at my parents'. Today is the first day that I actually feel "normal." Morning sickness decided to hit with a vengeance on Wednesday. I'm telling you, it's always Wednesday! I was sick all day. The only meal I was able to keep down was the small breakfast I had in the morning. I threw up everything else and felt miserable all day long. Thursday was just a tiny bit better but not much. Friday a slight progression and yesterday, I got nauseous but didn't vomit. Today, fantisco! For now anyway. The only intense craving I had this week was for chocolate milk. When I finally got it, it was GLORIOUS. I have a gallon in the fridge right now.

I'm 8 weeks 1 day now. I love adding each day to my little ticker. The more time passes, the more I know this little Bean is going to stick around. Still not showing, the bloating is still there but honestly, it's not as bad as it was during weeks 4-7. My boobs started to get sore throughout the day and not just at night a few days ago. I think they've gotten bigger but it's not extremely noticeable. I keep wondering when I'm going to get monster jugs. I want those fun bags to show up! hahaha.

We got my dad a grill for Father's Day. It's a pretty nice grill and a perfect size for his backyard. Poppa Bean is going to help assemble the thing in a little bit so we can make steaks for dinner tonight. The dogs and Bean got Poppa Bean cards and two DVD's for Father's Day. Baby Mama and Knocked Up. lol

I'm travelling again on Tuesday to fly to visit Poppa Bean's family. We're having a small ceremony for his family since we never had a ceremony when we just did a paperwork marriage through the Embassy. It should definitely be interesting. I'm not really a big fan of weddings and all the frilly annoying things that come with them. lol. It's more for the parents though so I'll suck it up! Literally. I feel like I can't breathe in my dress. lol.

I hope all the wonderful dad's out there have a great Father's Day! I know Poppa Bean is enjoying his and we're both excited for what Father's Day is going to be like next year! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com