Monday, November 15, 2010

Auf Wiedersen

We're headed to the airport in a few minutes! I thought I'd be more excited to be heading to Germany but I'm just kind of tired and nervous about the dogs flying again.

But what AM I excited for? The prospect of Jack in the Box breakfast. Seriously, I just discovered Jack in the Box breakfast last week and I'm a little upset it took me so long to have it. Booooooo! Now I have to wait a whole year to eat it again!

I wonder how uncomfortable this flight is gonna be at 29 weeks pregnant. I'm crossing my fingers we're able to get exit row or bulkhead seats because PB is 6'5" and I don't want him invading my leg space for 9+ hours.

Okay, packing the last odds and ends up! Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com