Sunday, January 2, 2011

FUTURE FWAIL!

I figure I should write down some resolutions for 2011. You know, so I have a list of goals to feel bad about next year because I completely didn't even make a real attempt to achieve them.

_________________________________________________



1. Take more pictures.
This should be done considering how much I spent on camera equipment last year to prepare for the baby's arrival.

2. Stop wasting money.
See #1.

3. Learn to use the KitchenAid mixer I received as a gift in 2009 and has never been outside of its box.
Maybe this should really be labeled, "Stop being lazy."


4. Learn to bake some cakes and cookies and other shit from scratch.

Please do not eat everything you make.

5. Exercise. Exercise. Exercise.
Especially since you probably will eat everything you make with the KitchenAid mixer.

6. Work on my temper.
Xanax or Valium anyone?

7. Stop hating on the dogs.
Maybe there is doggy Valium somewhere out there...

8. Try to be all Stepford Wife by decorating, cleaning, cooking, baking, and all that domesticated bullshit.
Or... pray to all the Gods in existence that I get hired somewhere and I can pay someone to do this for me.

9. Be an awesome mom.
You can do this. You can do this. You can do this.

10. Survive the upcoming deployment.
Skype? Check. Vibrator? Check. Cookies, Cakes, and Chocolate? Check.

_________________________________________________


I guess what it all boils down to is... try to be slightly less neurotic than last year. 

Setting myself up for failure... it's what I do.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ok first of all, how did you get the cute signature at the bottom? And the comment box to be right there instead of people having to search for the comment box (my family can never seem to find it so they send me emails of comments instead... I would much rather have the comments on the blog!)

Now about the blog...

#4 - I have recipes of SUPER easy cookies and stuff. I will gladly share so we can get chubb-- errrr, exercise! together... And I will be jealous of your KitchenAid mixer :)

#8 - I still haven't gotten out all our books or pictures. We ARE getting shelves soon though, so we WILL get it done!

#9 - we totally can! :)

#10 - Skype? Check. Cookies, cakes, chocolate? Check... Uh, still lacking on that second part >.< hmmmm... Online shopping, here I come! Hehe

Breanna said...

Oh My goodness.. you are too funny!

You are going to be an amazing mommy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com