Friday, March 25, 2011

Cooking for yourself sucks a fat one.

Crazy About My Baybah

Linking up with The Balancing act in Stilettos & Scrubs for Bee Friendly Friday Follow.


It is hard to get motivated to make dinner for yourself. I would rather just be lazy. Last night I ate Ramen. Tonight I ate an entire packet of Lipton Noodle Sides. Obviously, I can't keep eating like I'm in college. Mainly because my metabolism has been flippin me the bird for a few good years now and partly because it makes me feel like a slob. 

I wish I could have my 20 year old body back. You know what I did when I felt fat? I dropped a deuce. That's all it took to feel and look skinny again. Now, I drop a deuce and all I can think is how much it hurt. Stupid prenatals.

On a more positive note, I am now obsessed with Instagram. I love my iPhone 4 and this is just another reason for me to be even more in love with it. I'm also finally getting into Words with Friends. My iPhone and I get a lot of QT during breastfeeding sessions. So... help me stay entertained! My screen name for Instagram is ctbeckett10 and Words with Friends is tinabear333.

1 comments:

Linds said...

Tina i struggle with cooking too.. my kids won't eat anything but cereal!!! aaand really, that's what i prefer too. hahaha

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com