Monday, March 28, 2011

Getting to Know You

Linking up with MannLand5 for Getting to Know You.


GettingtoknowYOU.jpg



1. what inspires you?

Christopher and Bean. They make me want to be a better me.

2. what was the last thing you bought yourself?

MacBook Pro. I'm still learning how to use it... this is going to be a long process. lol

3. would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home?

Comfort of my own home! This presents a challenge because Christopher loves going to the movies. There are just too many rude people out there that ruin the experience for me.

4. household chore you don't mind doing?

Making the bed. Even if the rest of the room is messy, a made bed makes it look a LOT better.

5. coffee or tea?

Coffee. And just to emphasize how important it is I'll say it again. Coffee.

6. what could you eat every day and not get sick of??

Rice. I'm half Korean. I can eat rice at every meal because we have tons of little sides to go with it. Yum!

7. what's the last book you read?

The Hangman's Daughter. I've been stuck on Tempted forever because the little girl doesn't give me much time to read.

8. do you think you look you "look" your age?

I hope not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com