Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday / So What Wednesday






{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
Christopher and Bean.

{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
In Arizona. They had crappy radio stations and Christopher had Eminem's CD on repeat.

{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
Does hot sauce count? Hot sauce is awesome.

{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
Shitty music. lol. I have no musical talent whatsoever.

{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
That's a hard one... I really have no idea. I mean, how do you choose one event out of all of the historical events ever?

{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
I'm never going back to school again!!! If I had to do it all over again, I'd probably go the IT route. Or nursing... lol. There are always jobs in IT or nursing.

{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
The Super Bowl. Christopher would be ecstatic.

{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
Automatic.

{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
Not really. I prefer to be a little more low-key.

{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
A tiny rumble of one.

___________________________________________________


www.lifeafteridew.com.jpg

So What If...

1. I have only had the energy to shower every other day.

2. I ate enough for 6 people tonight! 

3. I'm going to eat ice cream on top of the massive dinner I had.

4. The dogs are smelling pretty ripe and I don't feel like bathing them.

5. I've known I dropped a hoodie under the bed and I think about it at least once a day but never bother to bend over to fish it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com