Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all have had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was fine for the first half, then some family drama. But you know, what would a holiday be without some good old fashioned family drama? I haven't had the time yet to go through everyone's recent posts but from the little bit of skimming I've done, I can't believe how fast our babies have grown! It makes me so sad!

The kid is 10 months old now and is just a hurricane of destruction. Things that she is doing:

  • Crawling
  • Pulling herself up
  • Hell on wheels in her walker
  • Waving hi and bye
  • Drinking from a straw and a cup
  • Eating grown up food (will rarely agree to eat baby food now)
  • Dancing whenever she hears anything that even remotely sounds like a beat
  • When you tell her she's pretty, she puts her hands in her hair
  • Points at things she wants
  • Sings
  • Baby talks like there is no tomorrow
  • Plays peek-a-boo
  • Loves playing in the bathtub
  • Attempts to mimic you when you say Hiiiiiiiiii
  • Generally tries to destroy everything in sight

She kills me with how smart and aware she is. I know, every parent thinks their child is a genius right? lol. She is not a fan of strangers. Not that she is scared of them but she just looks at them with a disgusted look on her face (I wonder where she gets that from....). She recognizes her daddy on Skype and will wave to him and point and flirt with him. She's gonna be trouble!

My photography business has done well here. Not as well as I would like because I can't charge what I could charge in the states but, for now, it's good. It allows me to make money and stay at home with the baby so I can't complain!

If anyone is curious, you can see my work at http://www.facebook.com/christinabeckettphotography

And now, it's time to convince my dad to go in the garage and haul out the Christmas tree! <3 Here are some relatively recent pics of the kid ;)











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com