Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. It was my first as a parent and it made me feel truly blessed. Christopher was able to Skype in the morning so he got to see Isabella opening her presents. And by opening, I mean ripping off paper, getting distracted, and me finishing the job. lol. She got an insane amount of presents and half of the packages aren't even here yet. Mail gets so slow during the holidays here. I'll probably end up saving some for her birthday next month. I can't believe she's going to be one! Where did the time go?

We took her to get her first picture with Santa a couple of weeks ago and I have to say, I'm so glad she freaked out because I LOVE babies crying with Santa. lol. Mean right? I can't wait to show her this picture when she's older.


Photobucket

My best friend and Isabella's godmother Kathy was able to come stay the weekend with us. Both momma and baby were spoiled with extra sets of arms to hold the baby ;) 


It will be nice next year with Christopher home. I can't wait to decorate the house with him and Isabella and have her help me make cookies. It makes me sad to think of her being almost 2 years old but I'm excited about being able to do fun holiday activities with her! And it'll be so much more special because Christopher will be home for it. Skype is awesome for deployments, but it's just not the same! Here she is Skyping with daddy!


I'll be writing a blog post about my New Years Resolution in the next couple of days so stay tuned! :) Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com