Sunday, January 15, 2012

Teething Bites!

Anyone else ready for this whole teething thing to be done with? It's been difficult trying to accomplish anything with a bambino that just isn't a happy camper. It's taken me an extremely long time to get my new website launched and I definitely haven't had the time to take shots for my print shop. And cleaning the house? Forget it. I keep telling myself I only have to hold out for a few more weeks until the husband returns.

It's hard to believe that the end of this deployment is so close! It's going to be weird to transition from strictly being mommy to being mommy AND wife. This also means I'm going to start having to cook a lot more. lol. This part? Not excited! If anyone has any easy and healthy crock-pot recipes, send them my way! Seriously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com