Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bean This, Bean That

Since we found out on Sunday, most of our conversations have been about Bean and I try to use Bean as an excuse for a lot of things. Eating certain foods, not wanting to do certain things, blah blah blah. The husband doesn’t buy it at all. Meanie. We got the blood test confirmation on Monday, told the grandparents, and now, here we are. I’m 4 weeks and 3 days into this thing. Morning sickness? I think they really misnamed the whole ordeal. They should have just called it The Sickness. I’ve had the pleasure of throwing up, dry heaving, stopping mid-walk and scrunching my face, and breathing through my mouth all day. I don’t foresee this letting up anytime soon. I don’t want it to though! If I can get through this trimester with Bean intact, I’ll feel a helluva lot better.

I’m going to try to go to the gym today. I’ve been slacking the last few days. I’m a little nervous how this thing will go now that I know Bean is in the house. Throw up mid-stride on the eliptical? That should be fun. I know it’s insane, but I have this fear that if I run too hard, I’m going to knock Bean out of place and he’s going to say screw this and bail. Death by treadmill. Yikes. I know, totally morbid and completely awful to say.

I see more of the toilet than I ever have in my entire life. I feel like all I do all day is pee or throw up. I empty my bladder and thirty minutes later, I gotta pee again. Then I smell the bathroom and I have to throw up. I should just name the toilet since it is officially now my new best friend. Loretta. Yup, Loretta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com