Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My New Best Friend

My new best friend might just be the toilet. Here I was, telling the hubby this morning that I couldn't wait to start throwing up because it would make me feel pregnant. Of course, Bean wouldn't have it any other way than to have morning sickness happen at 11:30PM. At least I know Bean's taking after us and being stubborn.

I could not stop noticing how much the room smelled like dog. Then the hubby's armpits (yes, I know you're going to think I'm insane for this), which I usually think smell awesome, made me nauseous. Finally I just couldn't take the two anymore and hurled.

I'm a little anxious about what tomorrow is going to bring. I'm hoping this was just a one time thing... lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com