Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Slow poke

Here we are, 5 weeks and 2 days into this fun rollercoaster ride. Symptoms so far? A lot of peeing, random moments of vomit, cramping here, cramping there, headaches, bloating, and did I mention bloating? I feel like a hippo. Sunday, I ate everything in sight. I just could not get enough food. I think that was me just being a total fat ass though. I've been better since then... I think. We have gone ahead and told practically everyone about Bean. I know, most people wait until after the first trimester because of a chance of miscarriage but you know, I'm going to be really optimistic and not even think about the possibility. I just marking off every day on the calendar as one day closer to meeting Bean. It's still kind of surreal. We have our first appointment on the 21st of June. I know that it's mostly going to be a meet and greet with some extremely exhilarating paperwork but I'm crossing my fingers that I can trick them into giving me an ultrasound. I want to see Bean so badly. Just to prove to myself that he's in there.

We've decided that Bean is a boy. Yes, decided. It will be. lol. Obviously, we'll be happy either way as long as the baby is healthy but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a preference. So far, we have picked Greyson Thomas for his name. I'm sure I'll be extremely indecisive and change it about a million times but so far, that's what we're sticking with.

My eczema has been really acting up the last couple of days. I'm not sure if that has to do with Bean or with the fact that it's really starting to get warmer these days and the weather is affecting my skin. My nipples have stayed consistently sore. My boobs? Not any bigger and haven't gotten sore yet. I'd really like some big ta-ta's out of this deal. lol. My fibroid cysts in my left breast are really bad now. Might be all the extra hormones making it worse. I think I'm going to keep the appointment I had at the OB/GYN here before we move just to see if she can check on it and make sure it's okay.

It's going to be a hectic couple of days with the movers coming, shuttling the dogs to the kennel, and moving into the hotel that will be our home until we fly out of here. I hope Bean cooperates with me and helps me get this move going smoothly. Now after a disastrous attempt at packing, we are off to watch the tube and go to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com