Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Confusing Trimesters

Whattoexpect.com says that I'm 14 weeks, the ticker I got says 13 weeks, and Baby Center says I'm 13 weeks. WTH. Am I in my second trimester yet? lol. I guess I'm just going to go with the idea that I'm in the 2nd trimester. I have an ultrasound on Friday and I can't wait to see this baby look more like a baby than a caterpillar. I feel like I have 'popped' in the last few days but who knows. Maybe I'm just getting fat. I really don't like not having control over my body. And I really get annoyed with people who tell me "Live it up! Eat what you want!" Just because you're pregnant does not mean you have an excuse to blow up like a whale. I'm tired of everyone and their comments about my pregnancy too. Leave me alone!

Being away from Poppa Bean has been hell. Staying with my parents was the only option I had while he was in school but really, it wasn't a very good option. Being around my mother for extended periods of time isn't really healthy. She really needs to be medicated. I just really hope the next two weeks flies by so I can hurry up and see my husband. He really is the island of sanity in this screwed up world.

I've lost all motivation to do anything. Even sit here and write on this blog. I just really don't care about anything anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com