Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chunky Monkey

I know I'm supposed to gain weight with pregnancy, but it doesn't make it any easier when I step on that scale. I've been pretty good about going to the gym 3-4 times a week. This is an accomplishment because the first trimester, I would have punched anyone who even suggested I go to the gym. Although, if I had, I probably wouldn't weigh as much as I do now. Not that I'm a cow or anything. Well, maybe in a few weeks I will be. So far, I've gained anywhere from 16-18 lbs. Seriously, the number scares me. I just have to remind myself that it will all be over soon and once I get the baby out, I can get back to my old self... hopefully.

We ordered the Flip HD camera. It should be delivered today and I'm excited! We plan on getting a higher quality camera too but this one is perfect for short clips to send to Poppa Bean when he's deployed and for grandparents and other friends and family. I love new tech toys! lol.

I don't know if it's the pregnancy or what but the dogs have been really annoying me lately. They're so dirty and smelly. I hate hearing them lick themselves! I can't believe I'm going to have to deal with a baby and these two mutts by myself for a year. I honestly don't know how I'm going to pull it off. Luckily, I'm on my last class for my Master's and take the comprehensive exam a week before the baby is due. I can't imagine I'll pass it but I can hope!

Bean kicks a lot more now. Sometimes, I wonder what she's doing in there. It's like she's filming her own ninja movie. I think I felt her foot the other day. Freaky! She has been dragging her feet across my belly I think. And she stretched out the other day and kept her foot out and I felt a little nub! I hope she does it again because I want PB to feel it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com